Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
I saw the video a few days ago and agree it is very good. I prefer to link to an original video and "like" it there as well as for the person who brought the video to my attention. Famous people linking to other's work usually get far more "likes" than the person creating the original.

The creator is Matthew Cooke.

https://twitter.com/thematthewcooke/status/13480074407264624...

And here is the youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qud-CiuJTnI

Wessex
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Wessex: Famous people linking to other's work usually get far more "likes" than the person creating the original.

Yup. If Goofyhoofy posts a one line response or a link to someone else's post, he usually gets at least ten recs. (Not his fault he's popular. It just is. But he does write well.)

CNC
... not in the in-group
No. of Recommendations: 1
Thank you Wessex!

I totally agree - this person deserves credit - just didn't know how to find the original.

nag
No. of Recommendations: 0
I was lucky, nag, I saw it a few days earlier and someone in that thread gave his name.

Wessex
No. of Recommendations: 1
Utterly brilliant. And, yes, the people who need to see it probably won't. I wish all the networks would run that as a PSA, in its entirety, for the next couple of months.

He said better, and more succinctly, what many of us have been trying to say (especially since 1/6...I wonder if "1/6" will have the same gravitas going forward that "9/11" has now...fewer people died, but arguably it was a more serious/catastrophic event because it was an insurrection by home-grown Americans).

Thanks for finding that.
No. of Recommendations: 3
Two different videos by Matthew Cooke in your link, both great. The YouTube is "A Wake Up Call for Republicans" (from the other day).

The Twitter link brings you to: "There Must be Consequences."

Thanks for finding the creator for us... ;-)

regards,
Kris