Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Is there any internet scource to determine cash flow rate of various rule maker candidates?
Print the post Back To Top
Is there any internet scource to determine cash flow rate of various rule maker candidates?

I use Yahoo. Get a stock quote and select research, then select financials. You can get the cash flow statement, the balance sheet, and the income statement there.
I use the Motley Fool. Just click on the "quotes/data" at the top of the page (between messages and my portfolio). Type in the ticker symbol and click on the GO just below the "SEC filings". When you get there click on the "10-K405 or if you were looking for the most recent quarterly filing, you'd click on the 10-Q.
If you want more info, go into the Rule Marker archives and click on July14-Finding Financial Info by Matt Richey(TMF Verve). He has an excellent articles on Finding Financial Info. It was a quite scary at first but I'm new at this stuff anyway. I kept reading it over and over and then I would try it on my stocks.
You could also use "FreeEDGAR.com but I don't know much about it.
Regards
Gail
You could use "FreeEDGAR.com. I use the Motley Fool "quotes/data" at the top of the page. Type in the
ticker symbol and click on GO just below the SEC filings. Click 10-K405 or 10-Q if your looking for the most recent quarterly filing. Scroll down until you see the info you're looking for.
I got this info from Matt Richey(TMF Verve) when he wrote a huge piece on "Finding Financial Info". You will find it in the Rule maker archives for July 14. I hope this helps. I am a new learning fool so I still have a lot of research to do.
Regards
Gail