Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 10
I am not entirely new to Motley Fool, but I am to Pro. I currently trade options regularly and have made some money out of it, but I decided that it is time to start building a proper, long term portfolio and have chosen Pro. In case you are interested, I am a chemical engineer who lives in South Africa and has until recently been the CEO of the biggest division of the an international project engineering company with offices in South Africa, Australia, Russia and India and a procurement office in China. I have visited all these countries a number of times (as well as numerous countries where we have done projects). I currently consult to a few number of major mining companies on project and risk management....

I case anybody is interested to better understand some of the drivers in China, I have access to an excellent quarterly publication published by one of my friends who have lived in Beijing for the last 7 years. Drop me a note and I can forward it to you, or even better ask him to put you on his distribution list.

Being quite new here, I will at first try to observe rather than to contribute unless I have something to say with authority.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.