Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Anybody know if our investment is totally gone or if there's some hope in all of this?? (Melton leaving was the real sign of things to come...)
Print the post Back To Top
From what I understand it is Chapter 11 and we loose everything. There is suppose to be offical word from Cybercash "sometime Tuesday" in response to a NASDAQ inquiry.
R.I.P. Cybercash. Boo Hoo.
This is really sad, I wasn't in right at the end but did lose some money on CYCH a while ago. My condolences to all those affected.

Anyone know if CYCH's business is being picked up by someone - I am STILL waiting for the online payments market to take off, somewhere, somehow....

Sebb
No. of Recommendations: 1

This is really sad, I wasn't in right at the end but did lose some money on CYCH a while ago. My condolences to all those affected.

Anyone know if CYCH's business is being picked up by someone - I am STILL waiting for the online payments market to take off, somewhere, somehow....

Sebb

Thanks for the condolences Sebb, just send a fruit basket to the wake. I don't know what happens from here. It looked like it halted trading today, or maybe it was real light, I'm not sure. What the heck, I guess it's a lesson learned, unfortunately an expensive lesson. q178dbw