Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
...investment-grade retailers and exclusion of experiential tenants like movie theaters, fitness centers, and childcare

I'd tread carefully here.

I haven't read any prospectus but with 12 employees all under the age of 50...most in their late 30s or early 40s, there's not a lot of experience here and it sounds like they are marketing shares to the fear of virus-sensitive businesses.

This may work out or it may be a bit of over-reach, as their top 10 holdings of 7-Eleven, Walmart, CVS, Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Lowe's, Advance Auto Parts, Dollar General, Walgreens, Home Depot and Kohl's...many are trading at high multiples, meaning their RE is likely expensive. And with total assets of around $500MM, its starting small.

Thanks for the head's up....I've added it to my watch list to see how it fares.

BruceM
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.