No. of Recommendations: 0
On my iPad 4 when I sync my bookmarks no issues at all, all nicely lined up as should be and easy to read.

On my iPad Pro, for whatever reason, they(different bookmarks) tumble into each other, are not lined up correctly and therefore difficult to read. Just cant work out why?

Also, trying to remove all history using firefox and yes you can remove the last few days but not all in one go as you can on the desktop but have to delete them individually and this is an extreme pain.

Thx. Bran
Print the post Back To Top
I suspect it is a FireFox issue - they way to test this is see if your bookmark are lineup using Safari on the iPad Pro.

Your iPad 4 was discontinued in October 2014 == it is over 5 years old. Frankly I am surprised that is behaving well.

Additionally - there are six iPad Pro labeled products. It really would be helpful to tech support people if you identified which product.
No. of Recommendations: 1
My old Ipad 4 still works and actually took a security update to OS 10 last month. If I had the money, I'd upgrade my Mini. I prefer that form factor over the larger sizes because it's convenient for having a travel device.

Fuskie
Who notes unfortunately his original iPad (64GB AT&T) stopped powering up last year so it's serving as a paperweight now...

-----
Ticker Guide: The Walt Disney Company (DIS), Intuit (INTU), Live Nation (LYV), CME Group (CME), MongoDB (MDB), Trip Advisor (TRIP), Vivendi SA (VIVHY), Mimecast (MIME), DHX Media (DHXM), Royce Micro Capital Trust (RMT)
Disclaimer: This post is non-professional and should not be construed as direct, individual or accurate advice
Disclosure: May own shares of some, many or all of the companies mentioned in this post (tinyurl.com/FuskieDisclosure)
Fool Code of Conduct: https://www.fool.com/legal/the-motley-fools-rules.aspx#Condu...
Call to Action: If you like this or any other post, Rec it. Better yet, reply to it. Even better, start your own thread. This is YOUR TMF Community!
latest iPad pro..
No. of Recommendations: 2
Safari works fine on the iPad Pro (11 inch) Model A1980 and iPad7,3 (iPad Pro June 2017) Model Number A1701. Your problem is most likely a corrupted software issue or basic to FireFox. Preforming a full factory reset and Restore will give you fresh software and iOS operating system.
Ok thx.. will give it a go...