No. of Recommendations: 0
Such frustration! I would like to backup my iphone X to my laptop -- NOT to icloud. I have tried chatting with Apple support online and they want my serial number in order for me to do an online chat. I type in my serial number and I get a message that says it is not a valid serial number. So, there appears to be no option to online chat and ask WHY my serial number is "Not Valid" or whatever. It is so frustrating! Is there any [hone number to just call Apple and get help?? Gosh, I guess that is old fashioned.

I would like to backup my iphone X to my laptop. I plugged the phone into a USB port on my laptop and i get a message on my phone if the laptop should trust this device. I click on trust this device. I believe it used to go to itunes at that point. Now, it just does nothing.

Can anyone suggest a way for me to contact Apple and get help?? Thanks.\

Footsox
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.