Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I"m A Trump supporter. I've been skeptical on all sorts of immigration for 25 years of watching politics. But I readily admit that JUST because JaneBond, or some Liberals want to be nice to Syrian Refugees and allow them all in - DOESN'T mean they support ISIS which is the accusation that me, and some on my side will hurl. BUT - - where's Liberals saying that when I don't want millions of people to waltz into America, crowd up our schools, hospitals and in some cases committing crime - - I'm not a racist? Can't I want to preserve SOME common culture - be it traditions or language - without being 'racist'?

JaneBond until people of goodwill on both sides, acknowledge the other as an equal and worthy American - your concerns will get worse.

There's an article from a journalist, talking about eating at "Frickers" - a bear and chicken wing place in po-dunk Trump country. The guy was shocked that the people weren't racist idiots - but people with real stories, goals, and smarts. I'll bet that those people - if they went to the Whole Foods crowd on the coast - would find people with creativity, drive, and equally important traits that make America go round.

But - there's hardly enough of that.

I laugh. We don't need foreign exchange students from France or India. We need foreign exchanches between Manhattan and Alabama, Silicon Valley and Youngstown Ohio for starters.

I don't disagree with a lot of this. My biggest bitch with illegal immigration and sanctuary cities is that law abiding employers are put at a disadvantage because they follow the law. I have all sorts of LEGAL immigrants working for me of all stripes and colors for union wages. But when the freaking unions sell out their own members and are actually running their own non-union companies playing patty cake with come of the biggest GCs in the world and the government turns a blind eye to that while making me tow the line is infuriating.

It is unfair to both the illegals and legals.

I DO NOT HOWEVER THINK THOSE HURLING BASEBALL BATS ON EITHER SIDE GIVE A FLYING F*UCK.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.