No. of Recommendations: 1
This is my first post and I am just getting started with the Fool!

My question is as follows:

My wife has an IRA Account with a full service broker that she rolled over from a 401k when her previous employer let her go. (She didn't go back to work for about a year and had to do something with the 401k!) Anyway, the IRA with the FSB is just not performing and since she went back to work she has a 401k so doesn't want to make any contributions to the FSB IRA. I want to transfer that IRA into something that performs and need information on where to go and what to do? HELP!!


Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
Live Video Event Monday!
The GP team is hosting a live video event on Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Don't worry if you can't make it — we'll have a replay and a transcript. Click for more!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.