Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Recently I had a total PC meltdown and had to reinstall my OS as well as all my programs on a new PC. I've been using Irfanview for a few years as an image viewer. After file associations are set up it shows all my images in thumbnail format (as set up in View). But when I reinstalled the same version of Irfanview I used before, it now looks different in one aspect. I used to be able to view .PSD images in thumbnail view, as well as open them for viewing in Irfanview. To open .PSDs in Photoshop, a right click and "Open with" would get me there. But now in thumbnail View all I see is the red cat logo, and the frame is otherwise blank. They still open in Photoshop after a right click-Open With path, but I'd like to see them among the thumbnails too. And yes, PSD is checked under File Associations.
I'd appreciate some suggestions from someone using Irfanview.
TIA.
Ray B.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.