Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
During the sentencing last week: "I made a mistake when I said there were no gas chambers at Auschwitz."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13509-2061988,00.html

There were these two small buildings where gassings were done, but I think we can be very argumentative about the scale of it," he said. "Certainly, anybody who suggests that this was the heart of the Nazi programme is way off track.

Irving said he accepted that 1.4 million Jews were killed at the so-called Reinhard extermination camps of Sobibor, Belzec and Treblinka, but he insisted Auschwitz was different: "You can say millions died, but not at Auschwitz.

What a hypocrite. I bet he'd sell his own mother if he could get a buck for her.

Racism and bigotry always follows with hypocrisy.
What kind of idiots believe this moron?

Mark

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.