Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
still interested in Sex & Relationships?

sunray
a man interested in both
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Still interested in both; just don't have any of either (!)
Occasionally someone passes through.

Why? What did you want to talk about?

Just post a question or comment and people will trickle through and respond.:)
I thought I trickled through about every three months, but I see from the list that my last actual post was in November, 2017.

I'll throw out a sex-related comment.

My comment has to do with how sexy I find beaches. I'm on one now, specifically, Stinson Beach. It's a two-and-a-half-mile long beach that can be reached after an eight to ten mile, extremely twisty drive -- just northwest of San Francisco. My observation is not novel or interesting, even. But it kind of feels different this time, and I think it might have to do with the combination of the cool daily temperatures and the near-nudity, as though something illicit were taking place. I really don't know. Or maybe it's just what The Beach Boys crooned about, wishing "they all could be California girls."

Also, I'm sure if Stinson were a nude beach, I would not be finding it very sexy at all.

So all beach-related comments, experiences and observations are welcome. It's July, after all!

All the best,
Tomjet
No. of Recommendations: 2
So all beach-related comments, experiences and observations are welcome. It's July, after all!

All the best,
Tomjet

------------------------------------------------------------------

Smiling....I'm an original California girl....and the beaches there are awesome.:)

Bean
Loved Stinson Beach this past summer, so much
more than on other visits.

Want to mention your favorite in CA?
I grew up mainly going to Corral Beach in Malibu....which NO longer has a beach from what I have heard.

I also spent a lot of time at Zuma Beach when I was growing up.

I loved camping at the beach and roughing it. My favorite places to camp were at Leo Carrillo State Beach (I believe in Ventura County), and El Capitan State Beach in Goleta, California. I once brought my mother's Lhasa Apso camping with me, and she was totally appalled at having to walk in dirt and sand, and spent 3 days on my pillow in the tent, and only came out when she smelled food cooking, or had to go to the bathroom. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard. Talk about a spoiled dog.

If your idea of roughing it is sitting in a jacuzzi overlooking the ocean, then Pismo Beach is a nice place.

Bean