Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Is anyone else having reservations about AMZN? Are others, like me, finding better options elsewhere? Is this an early sign that AMZN is starting to crumble?<?I>

A) It's about convenience.
B) Stick with items where Amazon is the seller or where the third party is honoring Prime terms.
C) If you think the ecommerce operation is the only way to make money you have too narrow a view of Amazon. I'm in the enterprise IT business and they are just unstoppable. I won't say they're the only game in town and occasionally not even the best -- Microsoft has a way of getting true enterprise customers that's working out well for them, to be sure. But Amazon is EVERYONE's competitor. And they're about the only outfit I've seen that can wage a war on twelve fronts and be winning on most of them.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.