No. of Recommendations: 1
Is it already running to the most recent version of iOS? For iPods released in the last few years, that would be iOS 6.0.1.

..well, I finally got my hands on the iPod to check it out....it's running 6.0.0, so it's in need of an update..

..however, when I checked, I realized that my daughter had a ton of applications open in the back ground, so I closed everything, restarted the iPod, and ran a quick test..(filming someone clapping)..

..after closing all the open applications and restarting the device it seems to be much better..(clapping seems in synch)..

..I checked the older videos that are still stored on the iPod, and they are still clearly out of synch..

..could leaving a bunch of apps open in the background cause this?...perhaps??...or was it the restart that fixed it?..

..anyway. sorry for not having checked it myself before bringing it to this board, but I had a screaming 17 year old /senior in high school/taking AP classes/doing favors for friends/all applying for colleges/ in my house.. :)

..those who've lived through that can identify, I'm sure..

..thanks..
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.