No. of Recommendations: 6
Is it possible that some people are getting tired of the 24/7 dumping on Trump?

the sympathy factor is real, as it was for Bill Clinton following the Starr investigation and subsequent impeachment. But I don't think the sympathy factor goes as deep with DT as it did with BC.

In addition, I think many viewers are just getting fed up with one-sided reporting. Joseph Wulfsohn just wrote a piece on this, saying...

Several conservative commentators who were previously employed by CNN are now speaking out against the network, claiming its current identity is "anti-Trump" instead of neutral, as it claims to be. One claims the network "openly despises conservatives."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ex-cnn-gop-pundits-spe...

In contrast, Fox News seems to be bringing more liberal voices into the discussion, holding town-halls with any serious liberal presidential contender who wishes to be heard and retaining as a Fox contributor some of the more liberal commentators, political figures, former Democrat staffers and others, as 'regulars' on the various shows. CNN and MSNBC have no equivalent of this. So my sense is this is a draw to those who are not already polarized and like to hear both sides of the narrative.

If so, this speaks to the smarts of the decision makers at Fox and the stupidity of those at CNN and MSNBC.

BruceM
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.