No. of Recommendations: 1
There was never such an incompetent boob presented for the position of Defense secretary that he was filibustered?

That Obama dude is really amazing. He can not get folks to agree on the simplest things.

I guess that's what happens when you put boobs up for the position after poisoning the well for 4 years.

Oh well, I hope he enjoys the Sequester that he managed to negotiate, it being one of his few actual successes it should be really good. It should cement his reputation as a good solid Dem on defense since he negotiated the defense part so adroitly.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 25
Thank you for your update from La La Land. It's just the thing for people who haven't seen wingnut insanity in full flower.

proton
No. of Recommendations: 8

That Obama dude is really amazing. He can not get folks to agree on the simplest things.

John McCain is a bitter old man. He's not a maverick, he's turned into a bitter, vengeful, self-righteous old man.

What a sad way to leave a legacy.
No. of Recommendations: 3
There was never such an incompetent boob presented for the position of Defense secretary that he was filibustered? </oi>

If, indeed, you're right (hasn't happened yet but perhaps there's a first time for everything) and Hagel is an incompetent boob, that would make him a typical Republican.

It's really scary to think that were it not for our almost incredible good luck, John McCain (incompetent boob extraordinaire) might have been president.
No. of Recommendations: 0
John McCain is a bitter old man. He's not a maverick, he's turned into a bitter, vengeful, self-righteous old man.

but he's right that hagel performed poorly in his confirmation hearings, just not the way he thinks.

and i am myself sure there are better candidates, but hagel is the presidents nominee, and at no greater intellectual disadvantage than al gonzalez, or don rumsfeld.

the cognitive dissonance of being a lifelong republican in 2013 is challenging enough, even before serving in the cabinet of a democratic president. whether he's conscious of it or not, mccain knows the toll this takes on a mind.

honestly, i wouldn't mind if panetta stayed on until the president picked somebody else. i think susan rice is available.
There was never such an incompetent boob presented for the position of Defense secretary that he was filibustered?

If, indeed, you're right (hasn't happened yet but perhaps there's a first time for everything) and Hagel is an incompetent boob, that would make him a typical Republican.

It's really scary to think that were it not for our almost incredible good luck, John McCain (incompetent boob extraordinaire) might have been president.

Seriously, I love Democrats.

They are just so unaware that it is magnificent in its' exposure of how folks believing they are intellectual in their thinking are utter twits.

To not recognize the post was a display of the absurdity of the Obama position of the other side being intransigent on everything, and the other side being to blame for every action we juvenile and absurd and that anyone supporting it was incapable of actual thought.

Ooooops, I don't want to further confuse the simple, never mind.
Well in fairness it's incompetent and corrupt.

We've had plenty of incompetent boobs in Obama's cabinet. And having incompetent boobs comfirmed in the Senate goes back to the days of Washington. Obama didn't start the trend.

And for the record, John Tower's nomination was pulled from consideration because it was known he would fail. Usually a President doesn't force a vote he knows he'll lose.
No. of Recommendations: 2
"To not recognize the post was a display of the absurdity of the Obama position of the other side being intransigent on everything, and the other side being to blame for every action we juvenile and absurd and that anyone supporting it was incapable of actual thought.

Ooooops, I don't want to further confuse the simple, never mind."

-----------------

Mmmm . . . you might start by restructuring your desperate-for-air first sentence. Some of us "simpletons" need ideas presented in a fairly logical format in order to process and respond.

Yep: I'm the "victim" of a public-school education--primary, secondary, and afterwards--that taught me to expect certain basics of user-friendliness.

Unless "we juvenile and absurd . . . " was just a Freudian slip. ;)

Steve
No. of Recommendations: 38

Hardly a surprise. He's a Republican. The last one of those we had was Donald Rumsfeld, who was a disaster.

Oh well, I hope he enjoys the Sequester that he managed to negotiate, it being one of his few actual successes it should be really good. It should cement his reputation as a good solid Dem on defense since he negotiated the defense part so adroitly

The word "negotiate" implies that both parties agree to things they might otherwise not want to. The reason for putting "defense" into the Sequester was to try to get Republicans to stop acting like insane children and make them realize that governance is an adult activity, but even with that incredible club the Tea Partiers are determined to try to wreck the country.

With help from their idiot supporters, of course. Know any of them?
With help from their idiot supporters, of course. Know any of them?

Obama

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/obamas...

Bears
The word "negotiate" implies that both parties agree to things they might otherwise not want to. The reason for putting "defense" into the Sequester was to try to get Republicans to stop acting like insane children and make them realize that governance is an adult activity, but even with that incredible club the Tea Partiers are determined to try to wreck the country.

Another boob incapable of recognizing it was just posted as an absurd example of exactly what people like GoofyHoofy do everyday.

OMG, LOL, it was goofyhoofy, what a surprise.
No. of Recommendations: 1
"The word "negotiate" implies that both parties agree to things they might otherwise not want to. The reason for putting "defense" into the Sequester was to try to get Republicans to stop acting like insane children and make them realize that governance is an adult activity, but even with that incredible club the Tea Partiers are determined to try to wreck the country."

ROTFLOL This coming from the member of the same party, Dim, who has failed to pass a budget or even vote on a budget.

It is your side that has f*cked this country up. And the fun has just started with ObamaNoCare taking effect and the sovereign debt crisis coming in the next several years.

Who was it that said we don't have a spending problem, We have a deficit problem? Oh that's right, it was your leader in the house. This is the failed logic coming from the loony libs.
"The word "negotiate" implies that both parties agree to things they might otherwise not want to. The reason for putting "defense" into the Sequester was to try to get Republicans to stop acting like insane children and make them realize that governance is an adult activity, but even with that incredible club the Tea Partiers are determined to try to wreck the country."

ROTFLOL This coming from the member of the same party, Dim, who has failed to pass a budget or even vote on a budget.

It is your side that has f*cked this country up. And the fun has just started with ObamaNoCare taking effect and the sovereign debt crisis coming in the next several years.

Who was it that said we don't have a spending problem, We have a deficit problem? Oh that's right, it was your leader in the house. This is the failed logic coming from the loony libs.

Well, I mean if you actually want to pay attention wo what the less bright ones bring to the table. This essentially is saying that the Dems really don't care about defense at all, but they were willing to hurt that to bring the Republicans to the table, because they actually do care.

There is so much wrong with the silly statement, that acting as if it came from someone who has not sold out completely is kind of silly.
They are just so unaware that it is magnificent in its' exposure of how folks believing they are intellectual in their thinking are utter twits.

To not recognize the post was a display of the absurdity of the Obama position of the other side being intransigent on everything, and the other side being to blame for every action we juvenile and absurd and that anyone supporting it was incapable of actual thought.

Ooooops, I don't want to further confuse the simple, never mind.

Too late. These sentences have confused me.

Simply,

Speck