Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Just found out there's an "Organic Living" board here. I read this post, written by someone who's a biologist and mostly vegetarian, usually eats organic. Just some of their personal thoughts.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=22537179
Print the post Back To Top
Hi,

Thanks for the reference!

Dan
Hi,

Thanks for the reference!

Dan

Hey, no problem! I thought it was a nice few words about organic food and I thought folks on this board would also appreciate it.

Also, another great and hilarious pitch from that other board:
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=22524724
This is a post providing a link to a hilariously ingenious online video on Star Wars called "Store Wars" about organic foods, farming, and vegetables.

I think Dan's comments, paired with the video, will provide notable food for thought.

$IQ
No. of Recommendations: 1
Organic food is really better. It simply tastes better if nothing else. My egg eating friends rave about ma and pa organic operations. I find the fruit and veggies to actually have flavor. Especially so for bannanas.

Frolix8
Organic food is really better. It simply tastes better if nothing else. My egg eating friends rave about ma and pa organic operations. I find the fruit and veggies to actually have flavor. Especially so for bannanas.

Frolix8

Hello Frolix8!

I haven't seen you in a long time, great to see you? How have things been?

Offhand, I can't remember my other organic food experiences, but I definitely remember organic bananas. Delicious! Very clear quality difference. Personally, I rarely eat organic because I'm really a mindless shopper: I usually shop locally and this isn't the type of neighborhood that has organic foods, with the exception of organic eggs. I was shocked to see the largest local supermarket start stocking organic eggs.

$IQ
Been doing okay. Quite a bit of work and activities going on of late. And, the Food Channel has given me much to watch (when I bother to watch TV). So that's my life.

Take care,

Frolix8