No. of Recommendations: 2
Is Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) at the root of a widespread mental health crisis in America?

Many say “yes” and many say “no.” I’d estimate (conservatively) that 1 out of 3 Americans are seriously afflicted with TDS. That’s a mental health crisis!

If the above TDS question were asked in a poll on the Political Asylum board, I’m certain the “no” votes would heavily outnumber “yes” votes — which implies that mental derangement has the upper hand on PA.

Simply a note of caution and concern from NewLiberal to new posters and unsuspecting viewers.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
<<Is Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) at the root of a widespread mental health crisis in America?>>

Pretty much all Dem Presidents drive me nuts just as Republican Presidents drive Dems nuts.

Currently we are seeing liberals and Democrats being driven nuts by Trump.

It's really hugely amusing if you keep a little emotional distance. Of course, I'm sure I will succumb to the same malady with the next Dem President.

And I notice that my liberals friends have even give up on their earlier bias for accusing Trump of being a Fascist and a Nazi! I think they're developing a soft spot for him....

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 3
No, but radical right wing nationalism is a national security crisis, and is recognized as such by the appropriate authorities.

Just a friendly piece of advice, TOR isn't nearly the cover that the internet nasties think it is.
who's deranged?

Florida man arrested for death threats against Rep. Ilhan Omar and other Democrats

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/4/19/1851573/-Florida-...
"who's deranged?"

How about the Leftie nut who ...shot...up the Republican baseball players
No. of Recommendations: 2

You really want to take a count?
No. of Recommendations: 0
Sure, you first
<<No, but radical right wing nationalism is a national security crisis,>>

Pretty vague term. Who are the "appropriate authorities" and how do they define the term?

I'd say that those threatening or using force and violence in a concerted effort to overthrow legitimate authorities would qualify, such as antifa on the left. No doubt there are equally radical kooks on the right, but I'm not familiar with who they might be these days.

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 9
From 2009 through 2018, right-wing extremists accounted for 73 percent of such killings, according to the ADL, compared with 23 percent for Islamists and 3 percent for left-wing extremists. In other words, most terrorist attacks in the United States, and most deaths from terrorist attacks, are caused by white extremists. But they do not cause the sort of nationwide panic that helped Trump win the 2016 election and helped the GOP expand its Senate majority in the midterms.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/homegrown-...
For starters :

Gabby Gifford - wounded not killed not included in these statistics
Rep Scalise - wounded not killed
Trump's Derangement Syndrome might be treatable -- but he'd have to leave office and his family would have to really push for his commitment.
Look at the details of your adl report.

• Camden, Michigan, June 30, 2018. Anti-government extremist Joshua Daniel Miller was arrested for the shooting death of Eddie Coleman Heathcoe. Miller allegedly got into an argument with his ex-wife at the home she shared with Heathcoe. Miller was involved with militia and Three Percenter groups.20

THAT is your average “right wing terrorist”.

Someone shot his ex wife’s boyfriend.

You are looney if you think that this is domestic terrorism.

Yup, there's that one.

Don't forget the Nazi who got punched in the nose at Berkeley. That story has been good for thousands of hours of right wing talk radio fuming.

Gosh, the right's list of violent lefties doubled when that nazi got punched in the nose.

A truly worrisome trend.

For starters :
Gabby Gifford - wounded not killed

boater

Yeah let's forget about the federal judge and the nine-year-old girl that got killed and four others and 15 others wounded... just so long as Gabby Giffords didn't die just ended her political career.
It's okay just the way the right sends a message
There is a village looking for its idiot, he may have now been found
if you can't beat 'em, gaslight 'em..