Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 5
Shauna Bishop, 44, a former member of the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office as a sheriff's deputy, accused last year of having sex with a teenage boy has been sentenced to six months in jail.

This is totally unfair. Where was this deputy, or one like her, when I was 16?

Dollars to donuts there will be a gaggle of 14 to 16 year old boys down to greet her in 6 months as she's released from prison.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-sheriffs-deputy-senten...

BruceM
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 8
When I was 16, we didn't call boys who had sex with a hot looking woman like that victims. We called them "lucky little bastards".

Ray
No. of Recommendations: 4
A lot of folks will call you evil, but, heck yes! I remember having the hots for one of my teachers in high school, when boys are almost all sex fiends! Man, I'd have eagerly accepted!

I hear folks now condemning all of us, but boys are hotter than hell then. I also remember a young botany teacher who ran off with an 18-year old student from my evening college classes once. We all figured those two must have had a helluva time!

Vermonter
No. of Recommendations: 2
I never had the pleasure of crossing paths with any Botany teachers in my youth.

However, RV, your post shows that you do in fact share some common ground with a number of board members.<g>

BG
No. of Recommendations: 4
Well, I just know that MANY teenage boys lust after almost any female they see! Just the way we are (or were). I even recall something happening to me in a math class in high school, for no apparent reason than my imagination.

And if you were called to the blackboard? OMG... the horror... LOL!

Vermonter
No. of Recommendations: 1
", 44, a former member of the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office as a sheriff's deputy, accused last year of having sex with a teenage boy has been sentenced to six months in jail.

This is totally unfair. Where was this deputy, or one like her, when I was 16?

Dollars to donuts there will be a gaggle of 14 to 16 year old boys down to greet her in 6 months as she's released from prison.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-sheriffs-deputy-senten......

BruceM "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The comment following the article asking about the potential California change of voting age to
16 having an impact on the legal age of consent was interesting. I had not thought about any
such change impacting - other activities.