No. of Recommendations: 3
Yeah - it is technology vs Savagery.

Israelis are using sniffers on the Palestinian ambulances to get the bomb runners.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1091416710532

IDF: Palestinian ambulances used to transport bombs.

An advanced IDF explosives-detection device employed at the Hawara checkpoint near Nablus discovered that a Palestinian ambulance was being used to transport explosive material.

The device found scent traces of explosives material inside the ambulance, Israel Radio reported Monday. The ambulance driver was arrested.

Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
An advanced IDF explosives-detection device employed at the Hawara checkpoint near Nablus discovered that a Palestinian ambulance was being used to transport explosive material.

I trust what the IDF says about as far as I can throw the Knesset.

Regards

Ahote

This must be impossible because I have been told over and over on this board that (1) palestinian ambulances have never been caught carrying explosives and (2) the checkpoints never actually serve to protect.

Shocker.
I trust what the IDF says about as far as I can throw the Knesset.

Well of course you don't trust them. Nor, I'm sure, do you trust the Jerusalem Post or any other newspaper it was reported in. That might force you to question your biases.