Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
JEDIKNIGHT,
1. *I stated that Liberals hide behind the skirts of the teacher's unions on this issue. That is FACT. Yes, Repubs have their own
intrest groups, I wont deny it. The point is, I stated a fact.

-----
You say "That is a FACT"--I say, that is your opinion. I'm a Christian
Lefter, I guess. Though you probably wonder about that after 'the name calling". But, I'm Left on social issues and I don't have any problem
with Vouchers. As long as the whole tab is paid as with public schools.
You know, I've been posting on another board for a long time and never even got angry once. But here, and I stopped by because I was "invited", the first thing I read is an article about the "Racist
Left". I guess name calling is ok if it's on another website, even though it's on your board. Then I see 6? recs and some one wants to do the wave.(YOU) But, that isn't name calling?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. *I stated, that IF parents had vouchers to send their kids to a private schools, many of the inner city youth would benefit. Yes,
alot of blacks would benefit. I did NOT say anything derogatory. Im no urban expert at all, but it is FACT that kids would
benefit in a private OR better public school. FACT.

----
I agree. But once again, it's not a FACT, it's 'our' opinion. My children went to an excellent public school. K-12 I had two problems.(with 4 kids) One was a first grade teacher who pinched kids,
and though my daughter was a 'pet', she came home crying everyday, for
the others. I went to the principal and asked if she could hear ok--
he said, he'd find out----a week later she was transfered to a job without kids. So much for the unions protecting bad teachers. Two children graduated from college, one is now getting her masters. My son
learned under-water welding in the Marines and is a genius at it I
guess--Companies all over his city call and offer him more money to come
to them. Public school. And my own experience was fine as well. Inequality is the problem. Where I lived, milleages(?) passed every time.
How can poor neighborhoods pass a milleage(?) if they can't even pay the bills?
3. It is such a shame, that if an aspiring leader or elected official would quote the Horowitz numbers, he would be called a "racist", or an "extremist". The man is just quoting statistics.
----
You can find statistics to prove anything. But if these were true----
what about the other 60% of black youth? You can't pull over a car for
having a young, male, black is driving it! You have to have a reason!
My daughter dated a black boy once. He wouldn't drive anywhere! She drove. I wonder why?
4. I went back, and re-read my post(#34), to see if I wrote anything so evil, just to be honest to myself. I did not find a thing

5. There has to be a way to expose Liberalism here, to show what true racism is all about.
---
What is this, a welcome to those of another ideology? And just what is
"true racism" all about. Vouchers?

6. 1st, my post was twisted into a racist thing. I went on, and line by line, illustrated there was nothing racist in it. Even Forrest Gump could have figured that out.
----
I thought it was racist---I'm 'Forrest Gump'? But you must not have meant stupid---that would be name calling. The article you wanted to do the "wave" to was called what? "Exposing the Racist Left"? I'm left,
I belong to the NAACP because they won't be heard with out white-folks
behind them.

7. Please look at your anatomy book, "Father" does not refer to women, at least outside of California it does not.
----
Once, again, what is wrong with California? Too liberal? Hey, if I'm wrong tell me, I evidently have totally misjudged you. You must not have meant I need an anatomy book to know that father doesn't mean women.
Now, I admit as I re-read this that I may have been wrong here. I need
you to honestly tell me that welfare moms were not anywhere in your mind
when you wrote about people who go to work succeed and aren't Liberal anymore. If so , I'm honestly sorry.
8. Once again, the pattern is consistent: If Liberal, attack, and accuse. Do NOT discuss issues. (I do not think the writer represents Liberals by ANY means.)
----
Now I am baffled here--am I a Liberal(attack, and accuse), or not?
9. She brought up her condom, and her foam. Oh well, I guess "true love and romance" can also be discussed here.
----
My point here is that with the best of intentions, we get suprises in life. My doctor was angry, wanted to give me a free abortion in 1976
because he said we couldn't afford it and he didn't want to be responsible for a 'welfare baby'. He was a big shot in the Republican Party and a big shot in his Church(which didn't believe in abortion).
I don't know, are you just a kid? And I don't mean that in a bad way--
but life experiences change you. I was raised a Republican--Democrats
(including my father) were "Communists". I voted Republican until I
realized nothing would ever be done about abortion. Then I sent for a copy of an anti-abortion bill and found the mother was number two, baby first. Sorry, I don't want to dump an innocent child in this world and die on it. And rape and incest? Just 1 or 2%--What if the mom can't
handle having a child (half pervert) growing in her? Some women would
have the baby any way and hope for the best---so it would be less than
1 or 2%---What about them? What if they go nuts? My daughter was raped
in her own apartment by a guy she worked with for years---She went from
a thin typically self -centered college student to bi-polar. She was so sweet and caring. Now she's gained 100 lbs. and talks like a "bar room
hussy" as my mom would say. I love her to death, but she is a different person.
10. 33% of our babies are born to single moms. FACT Maybe. Sad.
11. *I wrote that bad things happen to good people. FACT So true--
but who decides who is a 'good person' and what's bad enough to give them some help? All welfare moms go to work, not just the 'loafers'
12. I wrote that our Liberal "activists" and pop culture, is glorifying this culture. FACT. (No mention of any race). Think of how many hit shows, promote the idea of a woman giving Lewinsky's in the hope of finding Mr Right??? Try HBO's "Sex and the City." Look at alot of our popular music today. go to your local mall, and count these young girls, with babies. Again...FACT.
----
I agree on TV shows, and told you how I got crazy protecting my kids from it. I won't watch any show like that and write to ask what happened to the rules they HAD to keep that stuff off the air until 10:00 PM? Do you write? Or boycott the products that are advertised?
I do.
13. I also wrote that Liberals loose a Constituent, each time someone gets off public assistance. FACT.
----
List who you know who got a 'welfare to work job' and feels happy and successful. Also anyone you helped to succeed. Our spare-room is usually occupied with someone trying to get on their feet. They can go to school or work or just raise their kids until they are in school full
time. It's not easy, but as long as we can do it, we will. Do you have an empty room?
14. *How many election cycles, have Liberals threatned people of loosing benefit. Think back. "Killing seniors" "Taking kids school lunches". Those were focus group tested phrases. They give someone a benefit, and every 4 years threaten to take it away. FACT.
----
This is too sensitive to go crazy about. I believe seniors die every day
from lack of medication. I want to help my mom-in-law but her prescription is almost $180/month--we can't do it!
And focus group test phrases work both ways.
It might interest you to know I NEVER voted for Clinton.
15. Again, im not talking about fine folks down on their luck. Im talking about folks who are there for years ans years, they exist. Clinton AND Moynihan, DEMOCRATS, admit this also. FACT.
----
I agree. But, I blame alot of that on the cutbacks over the years. One
social worker with 150 clients? How can they keep up with that? And sending paychecks? It began with bills being paid, gov't food, a clothing allowance for a certain place(not money), and a weekly visit
from someone to teach them how to make great meals with the surplus food, bake bread, child care lessons, any thing they needed to learn to make it. There was an incentive to get out. Grocery shop, buy clothes at the mall, etc. But funds were cut, no money for in house lessons.
It became a disaster.
I don't care what it costs, I say anyone capable should get a free education. At least a 2 year college degree. Or technical training.
No more Mc Donalds. The job to no where. I believe in a generation or two there would be a big change. Intelligent parents raise intelligent
kids (usually). Learning changes people.

Becky
I hope you can tell I spent hours on this. Please don't knock it off the board.
Print the post Back To Top
1st response: "Pig" accusation.
2nd response: Chauvenist accusation.
3rd response: Issues

3rd times the charm...and Becky thank you for an insightful, thought provoking post, in my opinion. In the interest of length, I wont quote you 100%, rather I will stay consistent with your "order" of issues discussed.(On becky's #79 post)

1. It is not opinion, that both parties have interest groups they cater to. Getting 6 recs, OR doing the wave is not name calling in any form. It is FACT.

2. It is not opinion, that IF given a choice, many inner city kids would learn more, in a private or public school of their choice. You live in Michigan, where do kids get a better education? Mumford High in Detroit, OR Brother Rice in Birmingham? If you owned a business, WHERE would you hire kids from? This is not 100% Becky, I am saying in a majority of cases. It is FACT

Inequality is a problem, but there are only some ways to solve it. Not with redistibributing wealth. Not by throwing more money at a problem. Choice and competition is the problem. Look at the 80s, and domestic auto quality. The imports killed them. Today, imports still win, based on market share surveys, BUT domestic quality got alot better. It was not done by sympathy, or passing laws. It was done because of competition. Same for schools, if they fail, they loose $, and that $ goes to parents to choose for their kids.

3. The Horowitz numbers are official statistics. Im not in law enforcment, so I can't say pro OR con, which method works best. One thing that Conservatives believe, it is WRONG to pull one over ONLY cause of race. Liberals have paid lip service to this for 8 years. John Ashcroft, is going to force Congress to act on it. It is in motion.
In the end, Horowitz's numbers are about crime and population. FACTS.

4/5. My post #34 has nothing evil or hateful in it. Liberals, accuse others of racism all the time, as post #70 did, with the "pig" accusation.

I DID say that Liberalism should be exposed, to understand the true meaning of racism.

*About 12 years ago, in Detroit, their was a proposal for a "boys school". The male teachers, would also have served as role models, for many of the kids without a father figure. They would have seen them after school, even disciplined a little. It was to teach kids, who are missing that special teacher in life, HOW to be a responsible man. It would have helped a whole generation of kids.

WHO killed this idea? The ACLU, and N.O.W. Some of these boys probably did not grow up right. Had they had this school, maybe we would have saved a few. Instead, they are either committing crime, getting girls pregnant, or working in a dead end job. Odds are they are behing on their charge account at "Zale's Jewelers". Their credit rating is in the toilet.

That WAS racism on ACLU and N.O.W's part. As a result, these Liberal groups added to their constituency today.

6.Forrest Gump remark by ME. That has nothing to do with race. It meant, that if someone had read it rationally, instead of dealing the race card, they would have understood it. Forrest would have.

As far as NAACP, I stopped supporting it in 1991. It is a paid conglomerate of Liberalism now. It ONLY supports Liberal Colored People.

7. It was not a blanket statement. Sure, former welfare folks are still Liberal, but not ALL of them. My point is this: IF folks eventually need welfare, etc as a way of life...would that not make it harder for Liberals to win elections? YES. Go to Chicago housing projects like Cabrini Green, THAT is 40 years of Liberalism unchecked.

8. Well, on the 1st 2 responses, you attacked and accused. #70 was not censored for no reason. Yes, you are Liberal, I was saying that ALL Liberals are not into attacking. Most are, when loosing on issues though.

9.Condoms and foam. Again...not a romance board.

10. It is true. 33% of kids are from wedlock.

11. Nobody but God decides who is good, and who is not. In the meantime, NO ONE should decide to redistribute wealth to people who make bad choices.

IF, someone messes up, or gets the shaft in life, we SHOULD help them temporarily, but not as a way of life. The 1994 Welfare bill was AWESOME, signed by Clinton I might add.

12. You are onto something here. Dr Laura, who speaks to alot of the ills we BOTH are concerned about was boycotted by homosexuals and other. FINE, that is their rightn and it worked. I would love to see Americans rally against the crap that poisons our Country. IF a network promotes the "single mom" thing, and the 'love her and leave her' thing, lets go for their throat.

13. Bless you for your empty room effort. I have not done that. I HAVE hired and trained MANY people(4 last year), who were dilligent folks making 20k per year waiting tables. Now, they are doing 50k plus, and getting ahead. It benefitted BOTH parties.

Also, in my community, I have spent time in classrooms at High School. I have blatantly told kids, do NOT wear your damn hat backwards, knock up your girl, and be financially screwed at age 18. We BOTH won. Alot of these kids are now customers of mine, and their credit rating are so strong. Most of these are of minority kids. Most of their counterparts, cannot get a loan for a hamburger.

14. Yes, seniors have dies due to lack of medicine im sure. Im sure others have died due to poor social services. LIBERALS invented these things, and RAN them for 40 years!

15. Free education? WHAT in a capitalistic country is free? Lets say I cant afford school, you are free to give me all the help you want, BUT I or my gov't cannot force you to do it.

We can list volumes of successful people, who WORKED through college. McDonalds or other. Becky...you like Perot as I love him. Look at this biography, how he came up thru poor parents. 100000s of folks have stories like this. This is America, it is upto us to get off our keesters, and get it. (No anatomy book needed...lol)

As far as you spending hours on your post, I am honored you would take the time to respond to me. I sincerely, with no sarcasm, appreciate that.

USE THE FORCE!!! JEDIKNIGHT

No. of Recommendations: 2
Bi-polar disorder can be triggered by stress, but it's there or not.

Otherwise, that was an excellent post!

I don't agree wholeheartedly with everything you said, I'm a Libertarian. (sorry :o) )

But the experiences you've had have developed a well rounded sense of what's right- and your courage has pushed you to say so.

Bravo.

But--

The government isn't the answer. That's been shown time and time again. How fun was it to deal with bi-polarism through government agencies?

One social worker with 150 clients?

That's because the billions spent on that particular aspect of government has to support an inordinate amount of bureaucracy. Don't get me wrong, Social Workers, IMHO are absolute ANGELS! They don't make NEAR enough. Some day, perhaps, some on this board will require their services and understand what I mean. Remember- It could happen to anyone. They should be the first people you call. They know EVERYTHING and will go to the wall within reason to help.

Rich, Poor, it doesn't matter. Whenever you get into a situation where someone needs treatment against their will (bi-polar people usually don't know it, nor will they submit to examination) Social workers are the first people you should call.

Side note: If you go to your local family court division and set up a court date for conservatorship, the individual will be notified by mail. They will either show up (unlikely with bi-polarism) or will forfeit to you the legal desicion for treatment. The police will then take them kicking and screaming to the local emergency mental facility. Not fun, but, as they say, love conquers all!

Becky- you seem like a wonderful person who has been through a lot and come out the other side still confident in your resolve that people are worth caring about.

I believe JEDIKNIGHT is the same.

You are both right that too much money isn't going to the right places. The Dems seem to want the FED to put it toward the poor. The REPS seem to want the FED to put it toward economic boosting of the well off.

Guess what?

If the FED kept their hands OFF it, there would be more LOCAL money to put to LOCAL issues! How much does a Federal Department of Education cost?? All we want is money to the schools! LETS GIVE IT TO THEM!

How much does it cost to support abortion from the FEDERAL level? How much would it cost without all that bureaucracy to support?? Local money for local clinics!

See?

The FEDERAL government promised to do these things;

We the people of the United States of America, in order to create a more perfect Union, Establish Justice (federal courts), Insure the domestic tranquility (cops and laws), provide for the common defence (military and state dept.), promote the general welfare (PROMOTE! Not provide for, establish, or insure!), and insure the blessings of Liberty (uphold the constitution) to ourselves and our posterity (us), do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

As for all other problems, we would all get along a lot better if they were handled locally with State taxes.

Thank you for your patience.

k

Khalou...

Nice post.

1st of all, I want to clarify where I am coming from.

Yes, I consider myself a Conservative, which to me, is not a synonym for "Republican". I agree with you that gov't is into too many things, many of which are against the law.

In 1992, AND 1996 Presidential Cycles, I did not support the major party candidates. In 1994, i did support the Repub takeobver of Congress for one simple reason: Dems had it for 40 years, and the results were embarassing.

Actually, I agree with the Libertarian platform on some issues. I enjoy watching Harry Browne speak. He says "BOTH parties will take us to hell, the only difference is that Repubs will do it slower." I tend to agree, and therefore prefer Repubs being in power.

Unfortunatly, on some issues, Repubs are scared of their own shadow, and the Liberal media has become a champion at demonizing Conservatives, IF they stand up for their beliefs.

That brings us to today. I did, and do support W. I feel he is an honest man, and contrary to belief, I feel he is rather clever. If he does lower taxes, make it easier to create jobs, and uses the bully pulpit to reflect honesty instead of slime, I feel it would be a good 8 years.

USE THE FORCE!!! JEDIKNIGHT
khalou,

Your response to beckyz51 was very well done and provided plenty of food for thought. One thing that you pointed out did catch my eye:

"Side note: If you go to your local family court division and set up a court date for conservatorship, the individual will be notified by mail. They will either show up (unlikely with bi-polarism) or will forfeit to you the legal desicion for treatment. The police will then take them kicking and screaming to the local emergency mental facility. Not fun, but, as they say, love conquers all!" (K)

Becky lives in a state where the system operates just a little differently but is very similar to your appraisal. The way that I understand the commitment process in Michigan, somebody must initially petition the court for a temporary evaluation/custody of the troubled person. Basicly, three questions must be satisfied before the court would grant the order;

1: Is the person a potential danger to themself?

2: Can the person potentially be a threat to others?

3: Is the person failing to care for themself?

Should the order be granted, the person may be taken into protective custody by the police and be turned over to medical authorities for further evaluation. The person does of course have the right to appeal the process should they desire an earlier release. A hearing may be held and the court will hear evidence from the Doc's as to the needs of the affected person and then makes a ruling. Quite often after medical treatment begins, the afflicted person starts to respond to the medication and becomes rational enough to know they needed help. Usually the system releases folks back into society after 1-3 wks with follow up and precribed medicines.

None the less, your point is well taken. As far as the system is concerned, the name of the game is "How do we spend the least amount of dollars on this pathetic person?" The obvious result is that it's cheaper for the government to provide the help for troubled folks than to endure the consequences of untreated mentally impaired folks on the street.

I hope that this is at least a snapshot of the situation in Michigan concerning this problem. Please bear with me, I'm getting a little rusty on this stuff.

bs5
bs5,

It is exactly the same here.

Every word!

That is the process I went through the first four times I had to do it (which I might add were the last four times I had to go through it!) but I've since discovered this other method that sort of circumvents all that.

Anyone can petition the court for a hearing for conservatorship. If the defendant doesn't show up, the petition has a GREAT chance of being granted.

When the authorities arrive, instead of trying to meet the three questions, one can simply show the court order and off they go.

I must admit I never got the chance (thankfully) to test this legal theory, but just call your local legal aid organization and ask them. That's what I did. That's what they said.

Had I done that sooner, I would have saved myself a lot of trouble. It ain't easy to commit someone on those three questions.
k

PS;

This method isn't readily obvious or I would have tried it before.

It's not the court's, or anyone else's in the government's job to tell you how to circumvent people's rights. For that you need a lawyer!

But don't use one for court. Family court judges HATE that.

k
No. of Recommendations: 0
JEDI,

That WAS racism on ACLU and N.O.W's part. As a result, these Liberal groups added to their constituency today.
----
Here we go again-- I think the school sounded like a good idea. Sorry, you can't put me in "a box". I look at issues one by one. These two groups are very radical.
As far as NAACP, I stopped supporting it in 1991. It is a paid conglomerate of Liberalism now. It ONLY supports Liberal
Colored People.

I disagree, and I think Forrest Gump is with me here:)
--------
In the end, Horowitz's numbers are about crime and population. FACTS.

From where? The only stats I trust are from the GAO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody but God decides who is good, and who is not. In the meantime, NO ONE should decide to redistribute wealth to
people who make bad choices.

-----

I don't believe you can find a Bible quote for this, cause God never said it. Quite the contrary. The Book of Amos is a perfect. The country was very affluent at the time, but noone was helping the poor. I believe God sent 3 other nations after them(?). And interesting to me,
was that God was angry that they had a winter house AND a summer house.
Was He angry because they had two houses? No. He was angry because the poor were crying out to Him. Sounds like redistribution to me.(They had much and weren't sharing). Job is good, too. He was chosen to lead because he didn't just help the poor who came to him---he went out looking for them----with coats to keep them warm at night. The only scripture I can think of for you is when God said if someone came to you for somthing they didn't need---HE would take care of it. Because, I believe, God is interested in our "hearts". He'd rather have us get snookered than be greedy. I lost $5,000. to a person who lied. I'll
never get it back, but my heart was right.
-----------

IF, someone messes up, or gets the shaft in life, we SHOULD help them temporarily, but not as a way of life. The 1994
Welfare bill was AWESOME, signed by Clinton I might add.

Like I said, I didn't vote for him.
---------------

It is true. 33% of kids are from wedlock.

I think this is a misprint. It is very sad so many girls are raising kids alone. Also sad we send them to work before the child is 3.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to see Americans rally against the crap that
poisons our Country. IF a network promotes the "single mom" thing, and the 'love her and leave her' thing, lets go for their
throat.

------
No, their pocketbook! Join me. It's hard to give up some of your favorite foods and clothes---But it feels good, too. But be sure to let the company KNOW what you are doing with a letter. See! We do agree!

Bless you for your empty room effort. I have not done that. I HAVE hired and trained MANY people(4 last year), who
were dilligent folks making 20k per year waiting tables. Now, they are doing 50k plus, and getting ahead. It benefitted BOTH
parties.

Also, in my community, I have spent time in classrooms at High School. I have blatantly told kids, do NOT wear your damn
hat backwards, knock up your girl, and be financially screwed at age We BOTH won. Alot of these kids are now
customers of mine, and their credit rating are so strong. Most of these are of minority kids. Most of their counterparts, cannot
get a loan for a hamburger.

---------

Thank You. It isn't easy! At least not so far.
And good for you, too!(Though I think "backwards-hats are so cute!)
Mentoring has been a real success from what I've read, I encourage all to try it if they can. I'm "disabled" in a way that I can't be counted on for specific dates. And I can't convince the school to let them come here.
Yes, seniors have dies due to lack of medicine im sure. Im sure others have died due to poor social services. LIBERALS
invented these things, and RAN them for 40 years!

-----
Yup. And that IS a fact. But we threw the baby out with the bathwater.

Free education? WHAT in a capitalistic country is free? Lets say I cant afford school, you are free to give me all the help
you want, BUT I or my gov't cannot force you to do it.

We can list volumes of successful people, who WORKED through college. McDonalds or other. Becky...you like Perot as I
love him. Look at this biography, how he came up thru poor parents. 100000s of folks have stories like this. This is America,
it is upto us to get off our keesters, and get it. (No anatomy book needed...lol)

-------------
Yes, many people do the "boot-strap" thing. I did, too.
But I was raised in a home where education was a way of life, as was working. Also, good genes. I looked good, had a happy personality and was easy to like. Those things alone can make you successful.
Not every one has the joy of family who love them and help them out when they need it.
I have 5 adopted nephews from abusive homes. They were taken out of those homes from babies to 11 years old. They did fine while at home,
but EVERY ONE has been to prison or jail! Why? I suspect genes or something like it. Some need more help than others and still don't make
it. But "I" have to try!

Let's make a pact here to do one or two issues at a time now. Whew!
I'm happy to have hashed that all out. But my neck is so stiff!!!

Becky

<(Though I think "backwards-hats" are so cute!)>--Beckyz

Jedi, does this not speak volumes?

/s/ S.T.

The government isn't the answer.
-----
k,
You have that right. That's why I've been "political" lately.
I just received the gift of my first grandchild--Hope I didn't mention that before.
But, when my 'nest' started emptying I had a lot of time on my hands and
I wanted the best for my kids future. They will do OK with diplomas--
but nothing like my mother's generation. Can you believe they only paid 1% in taxes? The state didn't even have income tax then. Wow.
In my little county, there are many poor. But every time a problem comes up, someone gets a plan to help. You can take free classes on the ins and outs of Medicare to help the old folks figure out their bills--
volunteer to work at a "baby store" full of free stuff for young moms, all donated by the locals. Or, volunteer to winterize homes or fix cars
etc. And those you help just don't want you to go! They thank you, then bless you, then often just start blubbering!(my brother does this stuff for the folks at a local church and doesn't know what to say--It's funny! He just stands there feeling like a dope, as he backs toward his
car!) How can you NOT want to help these people? I'm story-telling again-- The point is, all we lack here is money! But it's all in Lansing and Washington getting spent on------I'll just shut -up now,
before I get in trouble.
Nice learning more about you and thanks for the bi-polar info. If the weather doesn't change or what ever, the girls and I will be fine for a while.
Becky

None the less, your point is well taken. As far as the system is concerned, the name of the game is "How do we spend the
least amount of dollars on this pathetic person?" The obvious result is that it's cheaper for the government to provide the help
for troubled folks than to endure the consequences of untreated mentally impaired folks on the street.

--
In Michigan, if it's a social program as the above, I predict they get
it so screwed up that who ever was trying to help the 'maniac' would end up in the mental facility. Or do we have a mental facility? Maybe not.
The new list came out for State certified day-care workers----278 were convicted child molesters!!! They forgot. OOPS. I called half the officials in Lansing and screamed until I lost my voice. Don't know why
I bothered---they just rattled off all the people they have working now.
I SWEAR TO GOD IT'S TRUE! I have the newspaper clipping to prove it.
But, I'm a psycho because I know what those kids will go thru I've seen it over and over--they never heal. But, by-golly, they will work!!!!
Becky
Oh, you call 10 days 'treatment'? Anyone that bad would have to stay a year, minimum---to have a chance. But healing is not what this State is about. Bootstraps, baby!