Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
It belatedly occurs to me that, although I don't know the rules for the Feste Award Third Class with Palm Cluster, they are likely to be the same as the requirements for the First Class Feste Award, in which case MichaelRead's name has not officially been entered.

I believe someone needs to write an official entry, complete with a few paragraphs describing why the person deserves the award, with links to three posts.

I don't know when the nominations close, but I suspect you should hurry.

Nancy

who would write the post herself, but has to wrap Christmas presents.

The problem with The Feste Award Third Class with Palm Cluster is its lack of official standing – a position that Bogie has not yet corrected and is probably due to Tom and Dave still smarting over me TPing their offices. As Raggmopp pointed out that may have been a strategic mistake. It also may be the reason that I got this month's Motley Fool Stock Advisor with a TP insert upon which was scribbled, “Nyah, nyah.”

Another reason TFATCWPC (terribly sorry about that, I'll open a window) is not recognized officially may be because TMF thinks the standard for it is too onerous and/or selective: must live in White Rock, BC; be 64 or older; and own a boat.

Fortunately I meet those requirements while unfortunately I doubt if there are in fact three posts to which I can be linked that mean anything. It also doesn't help that anyone nominating me is tarred with the same brush of being, generally, inane. It hasn't helped that last year's Feste Award Runner's Up Consortium are making light of my quest for TFATCWPC (I am truly sorry again – I had frijoles last night).

Wrapping Christmas presents prevents you, Nancy. Well, that's a better excuse than Burley's saying he'd bruised his finger on a beer can pull tab.

MichaelR

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.