Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 9
... to the eye of a knuckedragger, even a defrocked one.

Italian "tax police" yanked two Rolexes from the person of soccer star Diego Maradona to satisfy a bit of the millions he owes in back taxes.

And people complain about the IRS. Feh! What amateurs.

Phil
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Italian "tax police" yanked two Rolexes from the person of soccer star Diego Maradona to satisfy a bit of the millions he owes in back taxes.

Satisfies only a little bit. One of them didn't work.

Doug

No. of Recommendations: 1
One of them didn't work.

Probably one of those $40 knockoffs you can buy outside any Subway station in NYC.

Phil
One of them didn't work.

Probably one of those $40 knockoffs you can buy outside any Subway station in NYC.

You can save yourself the trouble of going to NYC if you just read your spam each day. I get lots of offers to buy Italian knock-off Rolex watches everyday. Of course, I suppose you would have to give them your credit card number, whereas the NYC operatives probably accept cash only.
I get lots of offers to buy Italian knock-off Rolex watches every day.

Wait a minute - those are fake????

Lorenzo
I get lots of offers to buy Italian knock-off Rolex watches every day.

Wait a minute - those are fake????

No, they are not fake. They are, AFAIK, genuine Italian replicas of Swiss watches. The only question I have is "are they actually made in Italy or in some far east dictatorship?"
You can save yourself the trouble of going to NYC if you just read your spam each day. I get lots of offers to buy Italian knock-off Rolex watches everyday.

The NYC street stuff looks better and is lower cost. Both of them break within a week.
"No, they are not fake. They are, AFAIK, genuine Italian replicas of Swiss watches. The only question I have is "are they actually made in Italy or in some far east dictatorship?""

Reminds me of the old Alan Sherman song that ended with the line: "its a genuine copy of a fake Dior"

--Leftcoastjayhawk
Reminds me of the old Alan Sherman song that ended with the line: "its a genuine copy of a fake Dior"

Which reminds me of Sweet Charity's:

"When I sit at my desk on the fortieth floor
In my copy of a copy of a copy of Dior."

Phil

believing that the whole world's a song cue