This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.
It doesn't have anything to do with a coin having memory or not. It doesn't have anything to do with "the next flip", it only depends on the final outcome.The final outcome has 75% chance of being a win for A, and a 25% chance of being a win for B.
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
My Fool |