Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
It is official! Two ATH's today.

Market finished strong. My sickly IRA managed to close at up 16.7%. That is 0.78% above my previous ATH back in February. That is a six month long slog of rotations, walking in circles, Groundhog Day sort of thing. Day of large gains and losses: DDOG up 15%, MELI up 14%, HUBS 11%, ZI 10%, AYX 8%, and ROKU recovered to down only 4%. (excuse the rounding errors). I have made 4.83% buying the ROKU dip yesterday. Please, no lectures on my having a couple of shares of AYX, and don't tell Saul.

DW now up 25.7% YTD. I think that gets her a mic upgrade. She has many of the big winners mentioned above and also has a (losing) position in Dermtech which was up 16% on the session. She did that while hauling 28% cash. I am at 19% cash. No regrets on that dead weight.

Put it in the books.

'Til next time,

KC
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.