Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
[[It is the 1998 1040 instruction booklet (catelog number 11325E). The book is
available in any post office in the US and I am referring to the section titled
"Specialized Small Business Investment Companies (SSBICs) on page D-4.
This section reads as follows.]]

right...but in order to to this, you have to find a qualified SSBIC. THAT is the difficult part of the problem. SSBICs don't just grow on trees.

I agree that this is possible. But effectively, it is VERY difficult.

TMF Taxes
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.