Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
It just bloody annoys me when people misrepresent the facts and hold a huge chip on their shoulder about it.

Barcoo
I do not have a chip on my shoulder -I do not know whether Waugh would have done the same thing as Fleming - I know the Oz team tried to do exactly the same thing a couple of seasons ago - the match rules allowed Fleming to do exactly as he did - I have yet to see it proved that the Oz team are better/worse/as good as sportsmen as the Kiwis/Proteas/Poms/Indians/Pakistanis etc etc etc etc.
JR made mention of my "emailing Waugh" and went off the handle over what I posted - it was supposed to humour, Barcoo, humour !! - and nothing else was intended.
Do you want to continue this thread ??
Do you want me to continue to raise the underarm bowling incident ??
Do you want me to raise the issue of the bribe taking allegations ??
I am sure there are plenty of unsavoury incidents I could find to antagonise you with.
I am equally sure that you could continue to poke the borax as the Kiwis. My personal view of cricket as a sport is that it can drop completely into the ocean without a trace - that is how much is really interests me.
I really would prefer to let this thing drop.
Regards
Harmy
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.