Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 42

It really wasn't as awful as it seems. It turned out he had today off from his daytime job, I had my bus covered for I was supposed to be working on my studies. But.. all kinds of more interesting things happened.. I had inquired about getting an interview for my school paper, and I got some interesting mail from Mom W., and I called FM to leave a message about my neat day.

Then he was home! Yikes! So he wanted to call me back. I said I had to leave and he asked me about my plans and where I would be then asked me to come down.

So on this hot day, I got to enjoy him and the air conditioning. I have been to his home before.. it wasn't like I was out selling crack. I'm sorry I didn't have more time with him.

But.. I have two weeks before school is out, so there won't be any more of those activities till I have my life in better order!

wild :)

You know, Wild, I've decided that you're all "big hat", "no cattle". You write about the many woes and frustrations in your life. And, none of us here disagree about the fact that, yes; you have many of these.

But blast and darn, when you take every last opportunity to make bloody sure you don't get ahead, either by getting a better, stable job, getting a divorce, or making other necessary changes to grow as an individual; then I/we get to the point to where we no longer feel sympathy for your woes! Any particular reason you like sabotaging your life?

Ready, Fire, Aim!

Sheesh!

Fly2Retire
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.