Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

There are several oversold sectors that have excellent companies selling at or below book value. It makes it almost too easy. As the current bullmarket progresses these gems will become fewer and farther between. Be on the lookout for profitable, low debt companies trading far below 52 wk highs and with PE below 15. There is a tremendous amount of wealth to be generated by this strategy. Welcome to the good life!

Print the post Back To Top

It appears to me after reviewing the top player page, that your results and picks would have produced the biggest "real" world trading profits of all (so far).

It seems that small outperformance gains in a vast number of stocks puts you at the top of this game, the way CAPS is currently scored. However, picking a few stocks, with a large percentage of winners, including many over-sized gainers, is how the "real" world investor makes money!

Small cap stocks also go down more when the market corrects. I hope your picks can withstand the bear market correction that is long overdue.

Congratulations.... Check back in a few months to see if I am catching you... I just entered the CAPS contest a few days ago.... bluestarlikes

Thanks for the tip, Tony.

I just added Todco (THE) to my CAPS picks after I saw your pitch and looked through the stats and such.

I'm not risk tolerant enough at this point to concentrate a large portion of real portfolio in one sector, but I do see that if you can call it right the payoff can be huge.

BTW, I noticed some replies to your pitch on DAKT (Daktronics) asking where you see the value. I as well would be interested in your response on that one.

You are aptly named, Valuesleuth.

- Julie