No. of Recommendations: 8
"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things differently. ~ Buffet, Warren

In my mind, the Fool has built a fine reputation, but seriously David and Tom...you are messing with it here.

You do not take someone's money for a product and not deliver it in whole without providing the customer with a choice of "money back" or "services in kind." Pro-rate the money back...that's fine...apply is to other subscriptions...will do. But c'mon, don't presume you're making me better off with a product that 1) I don't want, and 2) costs you $0 to provide...yes, I'm signed up for electronic delivery.

I'm a big fan of TMF! Spent thousands of dollars on your services over the years and have been deeply rewarded.

WHERE'S THE LOVE???

Cheers,
Pat in Colorado
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Pat,
If you're not interested in Million Dollar Portfolio, I suggest you contact Member Services to see what else we can set up for you.

You can reach the team at membersupport@fool.com or 888-665-3665, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.
--Tracy
No. of Recommendations: 2
Appreciate it Tracy. Point is...I shouldn't have to. You guys are great and I look forward to the email where I can spend 5 seconds responding to you with my choice.

Cheers,
Pat in Colorado
No. of Recommendations: 2
I could not agree more here with Pat's post. I do not live in the US currently, so the idea of making a long-distance call to the US to discuss & decide options is not appealing. I will just cancel MDP once, GG goes offline because that's a low cost decision.

Please look into Pat's proposal because it seems a low cost way for TMF to keep current GG subsribers revenue in a TMF product they want as opposed to an imposing a single choice, MDP, that many do not want and so will choose to avoid.

Thanks
Who
No. of Recommendations: 0
Warren Buffet is a Smart man.
the Fool is just a service pretending to be WB like. it isn`t.
Thanks TMF for learning this lesson