Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
It was a single product company, but a pretty strong product at the growth rates shown with no competition except a colonoscopy, and many want to avoid that.

From their presentation at the annual shareholders meeting a few days ago, they have a slide that shows 48% of their Cologuard tests completed are people that have NEVER been screened before (so they're definitely resonating with people and getting them to do something they haven't been willing to do before). Where the other 52% have been screened either with Cologuard or a colonoscopy. Tells me that they're getting half their new clients from a pool that NEVER were screened before, thus growing their market share without having to TAKE IT from their competition.

It's at the 12:50 mark of the below webcast of the annual stockholders meeting:

https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/console/EventConsol...

The most recent presentation below shows the combined company stats:

http://s22.q4cdn.com/877809405/files/doc_presentations/2019/...

The more I look at Genomic Health, the more I like this deal, will definitely hold for now and see how things progress.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.