No. of Recommendations: 9
It's hardly surprising that a lot of men would prefer a sex robot to a feminist.

Seattle Pioneer

---------------

Presumably the fembot has an off switch.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 9
It's hardly surprising that a lot of men would prefer a sex robot to a feminist.

Seattle Pioneer

---------------

Presumably the fembot has an off switch.
No. of Recommendations: 3
I'm guessing that feminists will approve of a switch that allows sex robots to continue with lesbian sex.

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 5
This reminds me of what Charlie Sheen had to say when he began his enormous melt-down period a decade ago. When he got caught paying for prostitutes, he was asked why on earth a star like him would have to pay for sex. He answered, "I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to go away after."
No. of Recommendations: 4
And another thing...the Politically Correct can all get behind Caitlyn Jenner being "Woman of the Year," thus making a man the best woman of that year, but they can't get behind a group of men designing a better woman than evolution/god.
No. of Recommendations: 0
This reminds me of what Charlie Sheen had to say when he began his enormous melt-down period a decade ago. When he got caught paying for prostitutes, he was asked why on earth a star like him would have to pay for sex. He answered, "I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to go away after."

Heh... I think galeno told us that one much earlier.