Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
It's in the mid 90°s this week in Denver - love it - lots of Vitamin D!
At times it seems like living in a parallel universe, Sweden vs. Drumphdom, but at least CO is somewhat insulated from the BS in DC.
Biking, Nordic walking, Krav Maga, counteracted by the most excellent brewing industry here. And the food scene is pretty damn decent as well.
Shame the Preds couldn't manage one more game against the Penguins, but the better team won the Stanley Cup. Next year, both Vancouver and the Avalanche will make spectacular comebacks to head to the playoffs.
One thing of interest I found here compared with Europe was going to ER for a lower back check, and a couple of X-Rays. Initial bills for the doctor's consultancy and the x-rays was around $400. European insurance said they'll pay. They asked me to call the hospital to confirm authority to pay. OK, but then found from the clerk that the bill was over $4,000. Now the European company won't even reply to my e-mails asking them to looki into and finalise the matter. If it looks like a fish, smells like a fish, squirms like a fish, it's probably a shark.

Trust everyone's keeping well.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.