Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
An unfounded theory taking root online suggests millions of people have been “hypnotized” into believing mainstream ideas about COVID-19, including steps to combat it such as testing and vaccination.

In widely shared social media posts this week, efforts to combat the disease have been dismissed with just three words: “mass formation psychosis.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/unfounded-new-psychosis-theor...
Print the post Back To Top
Yes, and the hospitals are full and people are dying.

Of their own foolishness.
No. of Recommendations: 4
My theory is that the people who are yammering about mass psychosis are diagnosing themselves.
If there are ETs a few light years away from earth monitoring our transmissions, they will look at this debacle and say, "There is not any intelligent life on that little planet any longer. There does seem to be a dangerous communicable disease that destroys rational thought there. We'd best quarantine it."
No. of Recommendations: 9
So basically just thinking you have Covid killed over 6 million people.

Thing is, more conservatives are dying of “mass psychosis” than liberals. Can they explain that?

I do believe being delusional can kill you, by thinking Covid is fake and not getting vaccinated.
No. of Recommendations: 8
As I recently saw (maybe here?):

COVID is a virus that has mutated into an IQ test.