Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 7
So here's a post to liven up the board (and hopefully the stock).

I just ran out of nasal strips. Like many, I have a cold and it makes me snore, so I'm off to Walgreens to buy another packet.

Here's the kicker...

(can you stand the excitement?)

...I'm going to buy TWO packets and send a strip to 30 lucky Christmas card recipients!!!

If they all do the same next year after their successful trial, that'll be 30 boxes at least sold next year... And if they copy my Christmas card example, the year after will just be astronomical!!!

Gem.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
That's the most exciting post I've seen on this board in some time! Should be a great driver for growth next year.
No. of Recommendations: 1
a 5% rise today... This feels like it must be illegal! ;-)

G
<i.a 5% rise today... This feels like it must be illegal! ;-)

Well, that depends. Why don't you run out and buy some more nasal strips and let's see what happens!
Do not get too exited, if you notice this month's trading there are plenty of 3%+ days...only to be followed by 4%- days, which accounts for the haircut we owners have taken in December. However, like most of my other haircuts, I expect this to grow back...though, I wonder if it will be more gray...?

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas...or holiday for those non-Christian amoung us.

tim