Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
It's Friday morning what's for snack?
I'm out the door to work with a bowl of instant oatmeal - during snack time I'll have a granola bar or saltine crackers.

Gotta run - homecoming football game tonight- busy,busy,busy.

Grace and Peace,
Miz Wiley
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Is this a new theme - "Friday Morning"?

I've got nothing, NOTHING in front of me. :-(

Charles
nothing for me either.

locked my keys in my car this morning and walked the 2 miles to work from the coffee shop.

good exercise, that.

WenDragon
No. of Recommendations: 4
I had brisket biscuits made for a late a.m. snack, but I saw a homeless guy with a cardboard sign at the interstate exit ramp on my way into work, and he obviously needed them more than I did. A Snickers bar from the office vending machine will hold me over until lunch pretty well.
No. of Recommendations: 3
I had brisket biscuits made for a late a.m. snack, but I saw a homeless guy with a cardboard sign at the interstate exit ramp on my way into work, and he obviously needed them more than I did. A Snickers bar from the office vending machine will hold me over until lunch pretty well
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very nice, JGB ... good for you, podnah. This is the kind of thing that really makes my day ~ so much so, that a couple of years ago I developed the Smoky Angel Award for bbq-related acts of random kindness. To date, we have awarded almost 200 Smoky Angels ... and with your permission, I'd like to add you to the Smoky Angel Hall Of Fame.

http://www.hawgeyesbbq.com/smokyangel.html

Please send me your name & mailing address ... and I will get it in the mail ASAP. Thanks for making a difference...
Chez

JGBFool added to your Favorite Fools list
JGBFool added to your Favorite Fools list

ChezJohn
ßillƒ