Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Biotech and Wireless. Wireless and Biotech. The two words that have been on the Gardner Bros' (no, not Mario and Luigi, the other Bros.) tongues for the last month or so.

I'll just play with the wireless. While some are picking Nokia, my bet is Qualcomm that will be chosen. Ever drop your cellular and watch the pieces fly out? Ever notice the Qualcomm logo on any of those pieces? Okay, a little less drastic, just look on the back of your digital cellular and tell me what you see. Chances are you're seeing the words Digital by Qualcomm. And that is regardless of whether it is a Nokia, Erikkson, Sony, or Kyocera phone.

Plus you have to look at the future of wireless outside of the phone division alone. Look towards Palm Pilots and the like. I believe QCOM will be there.

I'll try and see if it fits the RM Criteria. Unless anyone else would like to do so. Be my guest.
Keith...
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.