Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
CSCO is financial fraud.

Buffett/Munger of BRKA said last weekend, that it has never been easier to fleece investors from their $.

CSCO proves this on a grand scale.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Ouch! What cow patty did you crawl out from under? Lucent? Insult my Momma but not my Cisco!
Buck
No. of Recommendations: 3
Savery,

You just said BYE BYE to us suckers a few posts back.
Did you forget something? Do you need Bus fare? Should we show you to the door?
In short, if you're just here to slam Cisco, go somewhere else - forget about us. We are warned. Your duties have been discharged. When the crash comes and Cisco is exposed as the Ponzi scheme you know it is, you can come back, stick your thumbs in your ears and go "Wugga Wugga - I told you so". Till then, please go enlighten people on the Yahoo boards.

Z1

PS - After reading your well thought-out opinions, I panicked and rechecked my portfolio. Whew, my 1.5 Million is still there. How are you doing?
Prove it. :)
Buck,

He's firing for effect, leave him alone, perhaps he will go away.

Joe
No. of Recommendations: 1
Gary, Gary, Gary,

I tried but I was about 40 minutes too late. Don't you see it? This is all a plot to change people's minds to mush. It started on Yahoo and is spreading. It's a form of virus that acts like a human being in all respects but logic and syntax. McAfee warned me, I tried to warn you. Too late, I enjoyed your posts.

We'll remember you fondly and tell our grandchildren about the heroic attempts you made to turn an AI into a human being.

Joe
are you venting?
No. of Recommendations: 14
I have to honestly say, this post is absolutely 100% wrong. I have never read a post that is so absolutely incorrect in every detail, even if Warren Buffett agrees with it.

I believe that the investor today is much more able to see what is going on in the markets than at any time in our history. These boards, CNBC, financial publications, talking heads everywhere...it should be obvious that there is an abundance of information and almost infinite detail available for analysis. What more can an investor want?

Sure, people can be duped into buying a bad stock. And people can be wrong in their own analysis, but they can never honestly blame anyone but themselves if they do their own research. The facts are right here and it is up to each of us to decide what we want to do. Right or wrong, the future is there for the taking. Who knows who will be the winners or the losers? Fleecing has nothing to do with it. I just hope I have selected correctly.

So, if Warren Buffett really believes it is easier to fleece the investor today than in the past, I worry about old Warren and what he is up to. Is he fleecing the public? "It takes one to know one," was the old expression. Faced with the mass quantity of data available, how can anyone suggest anyone else can be fleeced unless they want to be?

No, I believe the ability to fleece the investor is being diminished daily. We are all getting smarter every day. So, I thank you for the opportunity to disagree. Now, go on out there and get yourself fleeced.

Joe,

I don't know if you could count Savery as an AI. After all, the 'I' part of AI stands for 'intelligence' and I haven't seen too many signs of that yet ;-)

Gary
Gary,

You are right, I got carried away in. . . something. I hope I got the Artificial part right tho.

Joe
I am really starting to think you don't like this stock!! But then again,.... I also thought you left!

rj
No. of Recommendations: 1
Buffett/Munger of BRKA said last weekend, that it has never been easier to fleece investors from their $.

You tell me who got fleeced: the BRK.A shareholders who saw their worst year ever, losing nearly 50%; or CSCO's shareholders, whose stock price doubled.

hempets