Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
It's not a stock I follow & no I'm not intending buying

JR
I wasn't trying to imply that you, personally, may jump in but simply that that is what many people do without regard for where the stock is sitting in its price channel.

Well I'd say they are as important not more, however most punters make no consideration when buying of the potential exit price & even less what the stop loss should be & that is a big mistake.

We agree on this that's for sure.
If you look at ION and the number of trades made today it's clear to me that many people are simply jumping on the bandwagon without really knowing where the stock is heading. For all they know it may be at the top of the price channel which means that it may well head down from here. However, given the chart it may well continue to go up but without the chart you'd be guessing. I've been following it for a while but am not sure about buying in at this point because the really big gains look as though they've already been made.
Regards
Harmy
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.