Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 22
Wound up getting roped into 9 hours of VITA today. Almost went after one bozo who gave me attitude when I told him I couldn't prepare his return from his handwritten notes as to what his W-2, which he'd left at home, said. But the cheers that went up from the assembled throng when the manager of the host site said that we were welcome to stay beyond closing time to finish the people who were already there made it all worth while.

I'm celebrating the end of filing season by following doctor's orders for my recent cold. Lots of clear liquids. Gin is clear, isn't it?

Phil
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Hi Phil,
Congrats on getting through the tax year. I had a couple of 'attitudes' at the senior center also. It is amazing to me that people will come in to have us do their taxes and then insist that we do it their way. One lady insisted that because she was getting her Social Security because of disability, it was not taxable. She was pretty outspoken about it.
The sweet retired ladies with their smiles and thanks seem to out number the 'attitudes', thank God.

All the best
Pat
No. of Recommendations: 0
Gin is clear, isn't it
Sorry Phil, but, of course it is.
I'm celebrating the end of filing season by following doctor's orders for my recent cold. Lots of clear liquids. Gin is clear, isn't it?

Phil
--------------------------------
Only if it is not SLOW. Vodka is clear. Have a good well deserved rest.

Best regards,
sonrol
So is vodka!