Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
InBev got my shares and paid $70 for them today.
Print the post Back To Top
Did you sell today?
Or do you mean you now own the new company?
InBev took the BUD shares that were in my brokerage account and paid me $70/sh for them. So the deal has closed pending settlement of the pending tranaction Thursday.
Same here. My shares of BUD are gone and the money for them in my Schwab account. - Ned
Congrats!
That was the best way out for you guys. You sold high without any brokerage fees and now you can watch the severely leveraged new company stagnate.

Any ideas of what to do with your winnings?
I bought some Yahoo in hopes that they might be acquired now that Yang is reassigned.

But in these troubled times, its great when you can find one of those AB type investments that actually pays off. No guarantees.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Before doing anything with the BUD money I am checking all my losers to see which ones I want to use to off set the capital gains. I don't want to end up paying more taxes then I have to in the climate. - Ned
Any word on what to do with shares held in one's possession? I have receieved NO correspondence from BUD and I also have a drip account.
I guess I'll mail the shares to them and let them deal with it, but some communication on their part would be nice.
Indeed, my gains are short term, but I have no problem finding candidates for wash sales to take care of the income tax problem.

As to BUD certificate holders, try going to their website, shareholder information and look for a news release on the subject. If not there, I would try an email to the shareholder services contact.