Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 1
It's pretty sad that supporters of this administration have to continually resort to dredging stuff up from 35 years ago to use as a sorry defense of 'Well, look what he did.' as if it excuses anything.

You obviously never have any other of cassaundra's post. To say she is a supporter of Bush is laughable. Her post shows that the wealthy operate under a different justice system than the ordinary citizen.

-----

Sorry 'bout that. I kinda knew that and didn't mean to bunch her in with the Bushies. The statement though was pretty much the 'but look what Teddy did' defense they dredge up. It was just a matter of convenience that I used it (in other words, I got lazy), but if you look at my post you'll see I said pretty much the same thing about different justice systems.
Cassandra, if I offended you, I apologize.

I suspect Cheney will also escape any negligence actions on his part.
-----
Au contraire mon ami. Cheney has already been punished. He was issued a warning citation for not having the proper permit for the birds he was hunting... from his car... in a freshly stocked field.
Besides, he said he was so upset it nearly spoiled his dinner. You know, the dinner where he was planning damage control before reporting the accident to the proper authorities. I hear he ordered the 'peppered' quail and a beer.

Rich
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.