Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
A round up, in brief:

1) I meet with el Poophead today at lunch to help him with the rest of the paperwork he didn't bother to have finished Tuesday. He'll take it to the lawyers office after we are done. Also at lunch, he will give me the bag the kids took to his house (I pick them up from daycare today) and I will give him a check for the agreed amount of my portion of the legal fees. I totally plan to stiff him for lunch, too.

ii: Anticipation, not even about RJ this time: according to ups.com, my package of apple brandy from Odee is "out for delivery" at this time. I shall consume it tonight when I arrive home.

tres - "They" still have no idea why the phone server went down last night, even with engineers pulling apart the data and recreating it on a test server at their site. Which blows, because until we figure out why it happened and fix the problem, it could happen again at any moment and we get our asses handed to us by the president o' the company. Again.

IV Little Sis called an ambulance for BIL last night - seems the guy kept passing out. Being 4'11" and 85 pounds, the poor dear couldn't wrestle him to the car to take him to the hospital herself, so, she called an ambulance. He was given IV fluids and told "congratulations, you have what everyone else has", and send home. We still don't know why Little Sis just didn't call one of us, at least to watch The Heathen Child while they were pumping BIL full of liquid, but I'm not sure she was full of the logic herself at the time. At any rate, I expect some heavy-duty babysitting this weekend, so that both of them can get healthier without tying the Heathen Child to a tree or anything.

funf> Dried cranberries must have way more fiber in them than the label indicates. Sweet Spaghetti Monster.

impolite
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.