Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

Brought BLZ today at .053, It broke res of 05c on great volume.
Looking to trade on projected move to .14 or .16c.

KYC Looks good. I'm looking at two entry points 1st one is a break of $1.66 & the next is $2.56.Upside potential around $8.50.

MYO another that I'm after, a break of .80c on good volume is the entry signal I'm waiting for.

Others on the buy list-& my breakout entry levels.

HPX..... $2.25
USC..... .69c
ICS..... .21c
Tom..... $1.00
OTT..... .095/10c went close today.
HII..... Not yet decided on entry might track it a bit.

Holding lok at just under .155, could run to .35c. Kinda tempted to grab
the .25c on offer today.
Many charts in these & related industrys look set to fly.

Comsuc's latest IT report is worth reading.

Kjbt100-Wayjo could be right in respect to ICM & a dead cat bounce, but its worth considering the bullish nature that this sector is showing.
Icm's first support is .05c the price has bounced of that a bit today(good).The next major support is .03c & has proven solid.
I'd be looking to buy this today, looking to trade a rally to at least .14c, I feel that the risk reward ratio is good.

JR
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.