Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I've been reading the recent posts re: the Novogen product and isoflavones. I introduced Novogen as a possible "Rule Breaker" back in post 431 and since then I've invested a small portion of my portfolio in Novogen.

One of the characteristics of a Rule Breaking Company is that they are in a "new and emerging industry". As a new and emerging industry I don't expect much data to support new products, especially ones challenging traditional medical thinking. In fact, all of Novogen's prescription products are still in the development stage and so little data would be available since they would keep it to themselves!

Reading media statements and reports from Novogen, it appears the development of their NV-06 and NV-04 cancer treating and cardiovascular drugs is going well. This is where I believe the future of the Company lies and is the reason I invested.

One sobering thought :- not all Rule Breakers do well, i.e., "Faker Breakers". I believe Novogen has the making of a Rule Breaker, but I can't prove it.

Remember, there is a Novogen message board. Come visit it!

Brett
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.