Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I've been thinking about this more.

khalou, the board you opened is great, but the Fool boards are inherently more appropriate for extremely short writing. And I don't feel comfortable broadcasting my writing to the entire world. What we need is a closed forum - the difficulty is keeping it going, I've belonged to them in the past and while everybody wanted to submit material, no-one wanted to take the time to critique!

I think I'm at the point in my writing efforts where I am willing to put more time into editing - of my own stuff, and others. Especially others, as that's a skill I'd like to have for my professional development.

I'm willing to set up such a forum and guarantee a review (by me) of at least one item per week, if the interest is out there. I envision a small community where we can discuss writing ideas, encourage each other, receive and give feedback in a safe setting. Fiction and non-fiction, beginners and published writers. This would be off the Fool boards, format to be determined. Please e-mail me or respond if you are interested.

-mapletree
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.