Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I've been trying to find ways to deal with him and my wife only half jokingly said "He's got ADD." I started doing some looking, and I think she is completely right. He's got 7 or 8 of the top 10 signs. It hasn't helped me deal with him, but at least now I have a label to pin on his incompetence. Unfortunately, he still makes my working life hell.

It can be challenging for sure. What really gets me is that she told us upfront that she has OCD and is on meds for it, but her incredible lack of attention to detail makes me wonder if she actually is dealing with something else and just didn't want to mention it. Not our business as long as she gets her work done, but when she doesn't, it puts quite a strain on the rest of us.

LWW
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.