Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
Flegbo is Ann Coulter. From her latest column:

...Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. It is preposterous to assume every passenger is a potential crazed homicidal maniac. We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now.

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

Rick
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 12
<<Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. >>

Seriously, though, right from the point they identify themselves as Muslim hijackers, I think we ought to be really suspicious.

-chris
No. of Recommendations: 2
Flegbo is Ann Coulter. From her latest column:

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity.

While we do share underwear, Ann & I are definitely not the same person. And I am certainly no Christian.

With regard to destroying cities after letting the civilians evacuate first, I still think this would have a great deterrent effect. Would Saddam or Assad allow terrorists to hang out in their countries if they knew it meant that they would have nothing left to rule but a giant camp?