Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Jake it sounds what you need to do is meet last years tax liability by 109% to keep out of the fine zone with IRS. This is as simple as looking at total taxes paid last year and making sure you've paid in the 109%(1% more than needed for safty) you may do this with form 1040es for the forth quarther (due 1-15-2001) or by having more witholding taken out if need be. Without knowing more this is best I can do. sameally
Print the post  


What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.