Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

I think JCrew has had a serious run up lately...so I closed out for now to collect some points in CAPs.

Yes, it seems a bit shameful...for I want to improve my accuracy...and I am hoping companies like this one will have nice fluctuations to help get me there.

I've been thinking...humm, how can I get my accuracy back up there...and I may just have to trade on fluctuations of stocks I believe in for the long haul. A potentially dangerous game? eeegaads.

Must study retail harder. (I must say...probably famous last words...that I am always happy when I beat NetScribe Retail on a pick here or there...I mean hey, they are probably getting paid for what they do...and I'm, well I'm just me...playing around like a little wannabe Fool).

I do think J.Crew would be a pretty good investment for a few years out, but picking it up at today's prices? Hurummph.

I have to say though at the start of summer (when they were not running any major sales) I was in a store where the line was like Holiday shopping near Christmas time...and I have bought more there this year than ever before. Plus they gave us little bottles of water while we waited in line for checkout (did I mention this before? am I repeating myself?)...none-the-less...I was impressed.

Hummm...what will the next earnings report be like, I wonder.

What will the future be?

There's a place for Fools...(ok, name that tune :) ...it's gotten to that point of the day where I need to either eat or drink far less coffee).

Cheers Fooldom.

-E

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.